2018-19 Budget Consultation Input
To help frame the 2018-19 Budget, the Government is seeking suggestions from the community on the prioritisation and efficient allocation of resources in the areas of service delivery, taxation reform, capital expenditure and revenue generation.
Please note: The 2018-19 Budget Consultation process is an opportunity to provide views about the development of the Territory’s revenue and expenditure priorities, rather than a process designed for organisations to request funding assistance.
In framing your input, you may wish to consider the following questions:
- What services do you believe are most important for the Territory?
- How can the Government deliver current services more efficiently and productively or to better meet the needs of Canberrans?
- Are there particular services that you consider the Government should stop delivering or should deliver in a different way?
- Are there any new ways to generate revenue and/or services you consider that the community should make a direct contribution to (a fee for service)?
- What can the Government do to make Canberra even more liveable?
If you would like to provide input to this process, please complete one of the surveys on : Your Say.
For further enquiries, please contact the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate on: 6207 1375.
The 2018-19 Budget Consultation process will close on Tuesday, 24 October 2017.
Please note the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate retains the right to withhold input from publication if it believes that the content is defamatory, offensive, contravenes anti-discrimination or anti-vilification law or otherwise breaches any law.