2019-20 Budget Consultation Input
The annual Budget consultation process is one of the ways that Canberrans, community groups and local organisations can have a say on how and where the Government should invest to boost services and infrastructure, as well as how we ensure a fair and sustainable base to fund this.
The Budget consultation encompasses the ACT Government’s core areas of responsibility:
- Hospitals and healthcare
- Local schools and education
- Public transport, roads and active travel
- Suburban and municipal services
- Community services and support for families
- Economic development.
In making a submission, we particularly encourage you to consider the following questions:
- What services do you believe are most important for the ACT?
- How can the ACT Government deliver current services more efficiently or in ways that better meet the needs of our community?
- Are there particular services that you think the ACT Government should stop delivering or should deliver in a different way?
- What new ideas, services or programs should the ACT consider to meet emerging or evolving community needs?
If you would like to provide input to this process, please complete one of the surveys on: Your Say.
For further enquiries, please contact the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate on: 6207 1375.
The 2019-20 Budget Consultation process will close on Wednesday, 31 October 2018.
Please note the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate retains the right to withhold input from publication if it believes that the content is defamatory, offensive, contravenes anti-discrimination or anti-vilification law or otherwise breaches any law.